5 Signs you may need Acupuncture in your life
1. Your sleep is less than optimal Like many of us you either: have trouble falling asleep, wake often in the night or feel un-rested upon waking. Acupuncture helps to calm your nervous system and mind leading to better sleep quality. Poor sleep is not something you have to accept!
2. Your body has aches pains or tension You have a new acute injury or something longstanding. Maybe you get headaches or migraines. Acupuncture helps to move energy and balance the body’s many systems as well as bring blood to areas that need healing.
3. You are stressed Life is busy; acupuncture helps to calm the mind and reduce stress.
4. Spring is coming, and so are your allergies Like many people you have seasonal allergies; acupuncture works to help strengthen the body’s defensive energy (or Qi). This can be very beneficial to help strengthen the immune system and help to lessen the effects of season allergies.
5. Life has you feeling down or anxious. Acupuncture helps to activate the parasympathetic nervous system which allows the body to get out of “fight or flight” and into “rest and digest”. It allows the body to nourish and restore itself. It can help calm the body’s energy, elevate mood and the mind. Call and book a free consultation if you have any questions about how acupuncture can help you!